During the forecast period, the global market for anti-icing coating is expected to develop at a CAGR of more than 14%. Anti-icing coatings are classified as those that have a poor adherence to ice. The ice will then be removed off the surface by the force of one’s own weight or wind shear. An anti-icing coating is a type of hydrophilic coating used to prevent the formation of ice or snow on surfaces exposed to freezing temperatures. Icing, or the deposit of ice generated by liquid freezing on a surface, causes systems to malfunction. The market’s expansion has been fueled by the increasing use of products in the automotive and aerospace industries.
The availability of cost-effective alternative alternatives such as de-icing fluids, as well as the spread of coronavirus, are anticipated to stifle the anti-icing coatings market’s growth pace.
Access Full Report here : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/anti-icing-coating-market
COVID-19 Impact Assessment
● COVID-19 has had an impact on the overall market as well as the market’s growth rate in 2020.
● COVID-19 is a global public health catastrophe that has impacted virtually every industry, with long-term implications that are predicted to hinder industrial progress during the forecast period.
● Despite the COVID-19 issue, the global market for anti-icing coating is predicted to grow significantly by 2030.
Demand from the automotive and transportation industries is increasing.
● Due to the widespread use of anti-icing coating in cars in cold climates, the automotive & transportation industry is expected to be the leading segment.
● Anti-icing coatings’ advantageous properties, such as their ability to reduce costs and energy consumption while also improving the performance of technical items and adding to product safety, will propel the anti-icing coating market forward.
● Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM) initiatives such as the electric car initiative and the growing popularity of electric vehicles are projected to promote anti-icing coating demand in the near future.
● The aerospace sector in North America and Europe has been growing rapidly, which is projected to fuel anti-icing coating demand over the projection period.
● During the forecast period, all of the aforementioned factors are projected to drive the formulation additive market.
The global anti-icing coating market is largely consolidated, with some of the sector’s most established firms present. The following are some of the major corporations: NEI Corporation, CG2 Nanocoatings, PPG Industries, Inc, DuPont and NanoSonic, Inc amongst others.
The anti-icing coating market is divided into three categories in this report: product type, application, and geography.
On the Basis of Product Type : Metals Substrate, Glass Substrate, Concrete & Ceramics Substrate
On the Basis of Application : Automotive & transportation, Renewable Energy, Communication Equipment, Construction, Others
The main target audience is:
● Anti-icing Coating Manufacturers
● Raw Material Suppliers
● Traders, Distributors, and Suppliers of Anti-icing Coating
● Regional Manufacturer Associations and General Anti-icing Coating Associations
● Government & Regional Agencies and Research Organizations
● Investment Research Firms
About Us :
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database.