Global Printed Electronics Market: by Printing Technology (Screen Printing, Inkjet Printing, Flexographic Printing, Gravure Printing), by Application (Displays, Photovoltaic (PV) Cells, Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) Tags, Lighting, Sensors, Batteries), by Material Type (Substrates, Inks, Plastic, Glass, Paper, Dielectric Inks, Conductive Inks), by End-user Industry (Automotive & Transportation, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Retail & Packaging, Aerospace & Defence, Construction & Architecture), and by Region – Global Industry Sizing, Growth, Trend, Opportunity, and Forecast (2021–2027)
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/printed-electronics-market
The printed electronics market report covers a thorough analysis of the market dynamics, business models, segmental/regional analysis, and respective market shares and strategies adopted by the key market players operating in the global market. It entails an in-depth analysis of the factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating region-wise and segment-wise market share/growth analysis. The report’s study will outlook one of the most exhaustive analyses of the market, capturing all the aspects of the printed electronics market.
Printed Electronics Industry Outlook
The global printed electronics market size is estimated to grow from USD 7.9 billion in 2020 to USD 22.7 billion by 2027; it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21.5% from 2021 to 2027. The production of Screen Printing is gathering traction around the globe, backed by wide applications such as commercialized devices such as smartphones and laptops, sensors, and photovoltaic cells. In addition, the global market is driven by the trend of using graphene ink to develop cost-effective, versatile, water-repellent, and highly conductive printing technologies. Over the forecast period, this aspect would boost the global printed electronics industry.
Factors Affecting the Printed Electronics Market Over the Forecast Period:
The increased use of printed electronics to produce smart and connected devices and the growing penetration of IoT are the key factors driving the global market. Moreover, the global demand for energy-efficient, lightweight, flexible electronics, low manufacturing costs, and environmentally sustainable technologies is also moving the market towards expansion.
Substantial cost advantages provided by printing technologies are boosting the market growth. The use of additive processing for print electronics is also creating market growth opportunities.
The advent of new functionalities and the implementation of Printed Electronics and its combination with multiple products create several opportunities in the global market for printed electronics.
Complex Production Method is Hindering the Market Growth
- The knowledge gap between the various group of people engaged in the production of Printed Electronics is restricting the market growth.
- The lack of understanding of benefits among manufacturers of electronic devices and components is hindering the industry’s growth.
- Complex production methods and other content problems impede the market.
- The commercialization of innovative and cost-effective inks presents huge challenges to the global demand for printed electronics.
Impact of COVID-19 on Printed Electronics Market:
COVID-19 Pandemic is projected to have a major impact on the global printed electronic industry, as the APAC region is one of the largest raw and finished products producers. COVID-19 has also significantly affected the printing electronics market, and manufacturers intend to foresee production delays when the sector needs more human labor. Reduction of processing capability limits the probability of printing displays. With factories facing labor and component storage, production declines are expected. Reducing orders, halting production activities, and labor shortages are likely to affect applications, impacting the printing electronics industry.
Make an Enquire before Purchase @: https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/printed-electronics-market?opt=2950
Scope of the Report
The report outlines the global printed electronics market study based on technology, material type, application, and end-use industry.
Based on the technology, the printed electronics market has been segmented into–
- Screen Printing
- Inkjet Printing
- Flexographic Printing
- Gravure Printing
Based on material type, the printed electronics market has been segmented into –
- Dielectric Inks
- Conductive Inks
Based on application, the printed electronics market has been segmented into –
- Photovoltaic (PV) Cells
- Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) Tags
Based on end-use industry, the printed electronics market has been segmented into –
- Automotive and Transportation
- Consumer Electronics
- Retail and Packaging
- Aerospace and Defence
- Construction and Architecture
Printed Electronics Market: Regional Outlook
The global printed electronics market has been segmented into five geographical regions: North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa (MEA). In the global printed electronics market, North America accounted for the largest share in the global market in 2020, followed by the Asia Pacific and Europe. The region of the region is primarily due to the growing investment in R&D, the technology is expected to gain traction in North America. Furthermore, Asia Pacific is anticipated to project the highest CAGR in the global market over the forecast period. This rise is attributable to the increasing need for printed electronics technologies in the implementation of consumer products.
Request for Complete TOC and Figures & Graphs @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/printed-electronics-market
Key Global Printed Electronics Market Competitors Includes –
The global printed electronics market is highly fragmented, with the presence of many players across the globe. The key player operating in the global printed electronics market include –
- Samsung Electronics Company Limited
- LG Electronics Incorporated
- Palo Alto Research Center Incorporated
- Agfa-Gevaert Group
- Molex LLC
- Nissha Corporate Limited
- DuPont de Nemours Incorporated
- NCC Nano LLC
- E Ink Holdings
- Ynvisible Interactive Incorporated
- Optomec Incorporated
- Cambridge Display Technology Limited
- Brightvolt Incorporated
- T+ink Incorporated
- Printed Electronics Limited.
The printed electronics market report provides a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and the market attractiveness of every segment. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental/regional outlook with the market players in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs.
Printed Electronics Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Request For Report Description @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/printed-electronics-market
Printed Electronics Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
Printed Electronics Market: Target Audience
- Printed Electronics manufacturers
- Surgical equipment and personal protective equipment manufacturers
- Healthcare manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers
- Trade publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations, and organizations