Essay Topics in Different types for students which are categorized in many sections so that you can easily choose the topic as per your need and requirement.
- The Changes in the Ocean
- Effects of Pollution
- The Civil Rights Movement and the Effects
- Causes and Effects of the Popularity of Fast Food Restaurants
- Internet Influence on kids
- The popularity of Sports in US
- Effects of professional sport on children
- Alcohol and nervous system
- Domestic violence
- Growing up with a single parent
- Effect of school bullying on children
- Putin politics against the neighboring countries
- Music effects on the human body
- Dating at a young age
- What causes some women to repeatedly get involved in destructive relationships
- Earthquakes and potential dangers they bring
- Social media effect on young people
- Growing up in poverty
- Stress impact on health
- Impact of drug use on the human body
- The influence of my favorite movie/book on me
- How the war in Syria affects the US
- What impact smoking has on a pregnant woman
- Telling Lies. The cause and effect
- The causes of divorces
- What is the impact of genetically engineered food
- What causes a tsunami
- What causes racism
- How globalization affects the economy
- What was your cause of choosing your major/your college
- The effects of credit culture
- What are the causes and effects of terrorism
- What makes a person be a good teacher/mother/doctor/artist
- What are the effects of homeschooling
- What causes heart problems
- What caused the WWII
- Effects of online dating
- Uber influence on the taxi drivers
- How happy relationships affect a person
- How traveling the world affects life and personality
Source Essay info
Narrative essay topic ideas
- School years
- Student life
Tips on narrative essay writing:
1. Focus on specific details that are essential to cover the topic. Try to avoid mentioning irrelevant for the topic information.
2. Do not lie or embellish facts. Dig deep into your experience. Readers value the sincerity.
3. Connect your ideas. Use transition words to make your text coherent and easy to read.
4. Do not omit the conclusion. No matter what your topic is, you write a narrative essay to state what did you get from the experience.
5. Write in such a manner, that you will be interested to read it. If you don’t like reading it, the text does not worth the attention of the audience.
6. See the limits of your writing. It is obvious that you can tell much about your experience, but you must not overload the reader with information.
7. Be creative. In the narrative essay, you can write in the first person and use different stylistic devices.
8. Follow instructions of your tutor attentively. Because even being a flexible writing genre, the narrative essay needs to be written according to stated patterns
Essay Topics on Social Media
- The Rise Of Facebook
- How Would You Describe Your Facebook Persona?
- The Most Memorable Moment You’ve Had On Twitter
- Does Facebook Sometimes Make You Feel Sad?
- When Would You Decide To Delete Your Facebook Account?
- How Often Do You Use Twitter?
- Why Do You Love Sharing Photos?
- A Facebook Message Or Tweet You Wish You Never Wrote
- A Picture Or Video That Went Viral On Instagram
- Do You Fear That One Day Your Parents Will Read Your Posts On Social Media?
- Do You Envy Those Who Use Instagram?
Source chief essays